SupplyCity is dedicated to processing your order as quickly and efficiently as possible!
- Our warehouse personnel aim to have orders processed and ready to ship within 1-2 business days (business days do not include Weekends/Public Holidays). Most products ship out of our New Jersey warehouse.
- Some items will be shipped directly from the manufacturer, in which case the delivery times may vary. Common carrier deliveries range from 1 to 10 days for delivery, depending on your proximity to the shipping origin.
- All delivery times are estimates.
- Most orders process immediately. However, due to fraud protection practices used by credit card processors, order processing may be delayed by 24 hours or more. Please check with your credit card company on processing times.
- If you receive a shipment that has visible damage, contact the carrier/shipping company immediately.
- Should the carrier/shipping company wish to inspect the shipment, the materials must be made available to them.
- In the event a product is reported as delivered by FedEx or common carrier but the recipient identifies it as missing, it is the responsibility of the customer to open a claim with the carrier.
FedEx’s claims portal makes it easy to file a claim: http://www.fedex.com/us/fcl/pckgenvlp/online-claims/
SupplyCity is located in New Jersey, so make sure to view the map below in order to receive the fastest shipping time of your products for your business! SupplyCity ships to Canada! Please reach out to a Customer Service Representative to inquire about this process as there may be additional fees due to crossing borders.